Tuesday, February 08, 2005

New Folks to the Temple

Well... Avios hired an assistant to the crafting room, Delila. And Maxell hired an accolade to help around the temple and particularly in the office. I never got his name though.

Elca... Elca is part of the temple. I will begin lessons with her soon I think. Deomo is kinda a critual situation at the moment that is really time-sensitive. But I so look forward now to teaching Elca... *smile* Maybe... when things settle down a bit... I will hold regular lessons as small events. *hmmmm.....*

Now there is Relik. He is an adorable little Rodesian. New green... like newly kicked from the nest new. He calls himself a "little bug" and is a bit skittish to be stepped on my big critters. I found him sitting on the temple steps like a lost gnort. He is a brave and fast little fellow, but has no offensive/defensive skills. He has great aspirations though. He hopes to become an architect. Oh good. There are so few in the galaxy these days that I can't find anyone to make houses anymore. I brought him into the temple and gave him a little tour. He likes the warmth of the orange room. I explained that I am not as mobile as I would like because I was with child. He congradulated me. I introduced him to Deomo, as the father. Deomo was a bit... uncertain about this one... but was polite enough... I have a good feeling about him. And I try to trust my instincts. I think I confused Relik on the tour when I said that my bedroom is shared with Maxell. *snicker... long story Relik... forget about it for now* I hope he gets to meet Maxell soon. Max will know where to find resources for crafting and practice for him. Well, he was exhausted from his running around the galaxy, so I brought him to the guest room to sleep. He was so excited to sleep in a bed. *smile* He is such a funny little bug. His energy is refreshing in the temple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home