Monday, February 07, 2005

Relaxing on the roof

Yesterday I headed up to thte roof to get some fresh. Damned stairs. I havd to like sit for an hour after each flight. I reached the landing with the meditation room and layed down on the orange rug for a bit till the pains eased. Then I went up to the roof and sat at the entrance again for an hour. Slowly, I walked about the roof and took in the fresh air. I sat and leaned against the central roof hub and watched the clouds. I went through several twinges. I am not sure I will make it back down till much much later.

I thought about what Deomo had told me and aksed of me. I have to teach him. Now I have 2 apprentices. I thought about my early training.
-focus
-concentration
-center of being
-codes and creeds
-meditation
-sensing the Force
-blocking and shielding (ugh... i used to do this so well... guess i need to work on it again)
-temple philosophy
-cultural beliefs
-deep meditation
-trance
-the Force and the world of spirits

Hmmm.... now doesn't that look like a curriculum?! Ok. I think I want to start tonight. The first 3-4... even the basic meditation... i think I can teach that without overstressing myself.

I want to get the memorial ceremony planned too soon... for Kimbrya.

Max came by in the late afternoon and we got a bit caught up from his perspective. I do not always approve of his methods of achieving an end... but I realize... he is not all that different than Deomo... just a different method. We all do what we feel we must for those we care about and the ideal we hold to be true.

We then just sat together and watched the sun set and the stars shine... till late into the night. I sat with my back against his chest and his arms about me. I laid my head on his shoulder... the left one, as he incurred an injury to his right one earlier. It was so peaceful. I fell asleep there. Or at least I did.

I woke with a blanket on me and a note to check things in the temple. So I did. *SMILE* Max built a. indoor "camp" for me. *laughs* I am not meditating in the ritual room... trying to easy the waves of discomfors from doing the stairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home