Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Emotional Turbulance: Deomo-Kayon-Elca

Yesterday... was up and down and up and down... mostly crashing and burning though.... It was a bad day for me. I don't know what got into me. I was SO not myself.

The day started with me waking in and slowly heading down to the office to get my datapad. I contacted Kayon to arrange to meet him and discuss Jedi codes and Elca's concerns. I was meditating while I waited fro Kayon to arrive when Deomo came down. I was trying hard to not let the aching in my belly get to me... I needed to talk with Kayon. That promise was way overdue. Kayon. Kayon is a Jedi now, a padawan. And Elca is very much in love with him. I was thinking about Kayon in meditation when Deomo sat across from me watching me. Kayon was with Brem to try to rescue Kimbrya. This could get messy. How do I explain this. Kayon will want to protect me from Deomo and and Deomo will not understand why Kayon is drawing his saber to kill him. I contacted Kayon and made him promise to not fight in my temple no matter who he sees. Then I tried to explain to Deomo about Kayon and how I wanted him to walk away because Kayon will not understand what is between me and him. I didn't want a fight in the temple. My words came out badly. And then I could not finish the explanaition as Kayon arrived.

They stodd facing each other across the ritual room. Kayon took a defensive stand and reached for his lightsaber. Deomo pulled out his father's pike. The room was still and electric with the potential. I reached along our bond... noting that is seemd... weaker... and tried to explain to Deomo... in the end, I asked him to walk away, this once. He left snarling ferally. *unwanted, untrusted, GROWL*

*distressed... NOOoooo that is not what I meant..... nooooooo.....*

I didn't have time to dwell on it nor to allow it to stress me. I had Kayon in front of me wondering why I called him here. I explained I was with child and having a hard time of it. We talked of the Jedi codes and the council. We discussed their current situation and the struggles they are having... and how they are now looking at the codes as guidelines and not strict adherence. How many of those few becoming jedi now are already grown men and women with lives and families. How they are seeing the strength and brightness that a reationship brings. Honour is the Law... Love is the Bond... a bond that lifts the heart and soul and lends it strength when all else seems to fail. He and Elca are going to work on their relationship together. *smile*

Maxell arrived at the temple distressed about Deomo. *???* He greeted Kayon. Then Kayon had an idea. Jedi Healing. He asked Max to dual him outside to wound him a bit so that he can kick in a jedi healing trick and pass that energy to me... to help me with the pains and miscarry risks. I was willing to try anything for Meela. They went outside and Maxell called his Graul Mauler to him and set it hunt Kayon a bit. I carefully went outside to watch, concerned. *twinge* I sat on the stair landing immediately. *dammit... i really hope...* When I opened my eyes Kayon was taking the stairs 2 at a time, dropped to his knee and touched my shoulder. *!!* A surge of Force energy poured from him into me to fill my whole body and tingle in all the sore places! It was so sudden and vanished just as suddenly. *gasp!!* He asked with a big smile if I felt that. Oh yeah! I felt that!! Wow!! Odd! NEAT! *BIG GRIN* I stood cautiously. No pain. I reached for Meela.... She was fine... more than fine. She was no longer stressed by the tension around her. I took an esier breath ... and hugged Kayon with joy! Max grinned with relief and let his pet o hunt as it pleases out on the plains. Kayon was tired now. So I led him to the guest room to sleep. *THANK YOU KAYON!!!!*

I commed Elca to let her know about the talk. She was so overjoyed I could hear her crying on the other end. She was free to love him. She was sooo happy. *smile*

Then I reached along the bond to Deomo and told him what Kayon did for me and Meela. *!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home