Thursday, February 03, 2005

Scared... for us...

I was permitted some time off the sedation. It was nice to be aware and look about and eat a meal on my own. Deomo carried me out to the Theed Med Centre balcony. The fresh air... ahhh... I wanted to stand. I wanted to walk and run. I wanted to go home!!! But... I nearly collapsed just from a simple stand. And the twinges returned. *scared* Deomo... he has been so good to me.

He explained that the risk for miscarriage is very very real. I could see the exhaustion and fear in his eyes. Funny... I can barely sense it on the bond. He is so hyperfocused on the pendant and his child... our child.

They gave me another sedative. But it did not knock me out like the previous ones did. I lay curled in his embrace till I drifted on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home