Wednesday, February 02, 2005

*Am I still here? In the Theed Hospital?*

I stirred slightly. Reached first within to sense the energy of my daughter. *smile* She is well. And strong. I do sense a "not rightness" though with me and this pregnancy... but... what is it?

I reached then for Max. *taishan?* I have not seen him in so long. His mission... I didn't think it would be such a long mission. I... I hoped he would be here. I opened my eyes to see if he was. But I knew he was far away. I felt it.

Blue lights. Bright. Hurt my eyes. I squinted and rolled onto my side. There was Deomo. *smile* Sitting on the floor with his head on his crossed arms on the side of my bed. My hand still in his. he felt me sir and gave my hand a gentle squeeze, reassuing me he was still with me. He looked so tired. Has he been awake all this time? I sense the doc in the next room. She seems annoyed at something. *concern*

I want to go home. I ... feel like I need to get up and out. *anxiety*

*humming* "Rest easy. You need it. Our angel needs it."

The doc came in and gave me alther karking sedative... *darkness*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home