Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Emotional Turbulance: Maxell

And yesterday got worse... believe it or not.

Kayon woke and left quietly so as not to disturb me.

My mind was going over the day... ticking off the stupid things. I prayed Max understood that I really never meant what I said earlier. And normally I would not have even said it... but I just... i don't know what is wrong with me today!

Maxell came back. Ebe with him. She went to sleep in the guest room. They hugged and agreed to continue their talk the next day or so. He barely said a word to me and went to our room saying he was tired. I came down with him. I went to soothe him and apologize by running my fingers through his hair. He flinched. He pulled away even along the bond. *!!*

*nods* ok... ok... i really am... sorry...

I got up and walked out.

I went to sit in the indoor camp Maxell had made for me since I dared not go outside to camp. I hugged my knees, crossed my arms and buried my face in them. *alone* *i am sorry!!!* *i'm sorry...* *alone*

Max came in and stood before me. I looked up. In a choked whisper, I said i was sorry again.... and I could not stop the tears from streaking down my cheeks in small rivulets. *i'm sorry*

He knelt and wiped at my tears. The would not stop. He gathered me in his arms and I wept on his shoulder. "You will never be alone, my taishan, never."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home