Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Deomo & Sprit Touching

I was telling Deomo about the stuff in Fyrshka's room. He seemed confused. "Krayt Skull?" No no... i didn't move THAT! I brought him downstairs and gave him a tour. I thought I had shoun him all thes... but aparently not. He hesitated like he did before. *???* I asked him why and he said he felt uncomfortable. I encouraged him. I showed him Brem's room without going in... the guest room, the room with Kimbrya's shrine. It... that... brought him to his knees. Something in him struggled. He was ... choked up a bit... and whispered something I could not make out. When I brought him to Fyrshka's... he stood and stared. Looked about and then began to tremble slightly. The spirit energy here... the strength of the Force in this one room...

The spirit in the pendant woke and pushed again for control.

Deomo bolted from the room.
Up the step 3 at a time.
Into the blue room.
Into the far corner.
"NoooooOOooo!!!!"
He struggled with the force of that spirit.

I could feel it... but I could not keep up with him.

I felt along our bond the strength of that spirit. Damned spirit. I also felt Deomo...

Calm.
Breathe.
Focus.
Struggle.
Center.
Dammit focus.

Over and over till I arrived upstairs.

I knelt and took my meditation pose.
Calm...
Breathe...
Calm.
Breathe.

Focus...
Center of Being...
Focus.
Center of Being.

One with the self...
One.
Meditate...
One.
Breathe.
Meditate.

*sigh* Good. This helped him regain control. I guess that room was a bad idea. Too close to the Spirit realm of the Force. We meditated together for a while in the blue room. When he felt calm and comfortable I asked if he wanted to continue the lessons or not for the day. he wanted to continue. I took a walk over to my hut to pick up a couple abjects and we took our places in the ritual room.

Meditation.
Connetion to the land.
Connect to the Force.
Balance.

I handed him the first object and told him to reach for it like he did the crystal and just "listen" to it... open to the Force and let the images, thoughts, senses, feelings... flow.

The first object was a bottle of Tattooine Sunburn. He struggled at first and I told him to relax, let it flow... not to force it. And then came the images, sounds, and feelings.... broken but there. i asked him to relate what he sensed from the object. Then I filled in the blanks. It was the drink that Jakob had gotten me the first time I met him in the Cantina of Mos Eisley... way back when I first arrived here and was scared and lonely and skittish of people. He was kind and respectful, honourable and sympathetic. We had talked right through that entire night. *reminiscent* He made me feel welcome... and comfortable.

The second object was a jar of chum bait. Deomo was at first disgusted. *snicker* Focus Deomo. Don't let your feelings get in the way. It was a bit easier this time. He saw and sensed more and more smoothly. I then filled in the blanks again. It was from the first time I really sat with Pahoo, Blimey's benefactor, before Blimey woke from stasis. *miss Blimey* We went fishing at the lake on Tattooine that I brought Deomo to. And camped. I did not eat the fish. Deomo was confused as to why. I explained because I was allergic. I will never forget the times I lay doubled over sick and vomiting and in pain in Blimey's Corellia house after eating fish. Never again. BLEH!

That was an exhausting exercise. I gave Deomo a pastry to eat and then he went out to check on a few things. He commed me to say he was going to catch some shut-eye. He was truly exhausted by this. *nod* As I expected.

I went to return my objects to my hut and stopped some Piket on the walk back. I stopped and watched them a bit. Then figured that if I go to the roof of the temple, I could see them much better. So, I nibbled a sandwich and leaned on the low wall of the temple roof and watched them graze peacefully. They are huge creatures. After almost an hour they slowly got down to lie on the ground for an afternoon nap. I stood up to go downstairs.

*BLACKOUT*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home