Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Cranky Unborn Taddles

I woke with a start today... to being licked and rubbed by the kittens. Max doesn't have kittens on his ship... *???* I opened my eyes. *!!* Oh! How did I end up in our room in the temple? I must have been real exhausted for Max to get me here without waking me. I stood and stretched. I still felt ok, Kayon... you are still amazing! I wonder how long this will last? I hope to do more training with Deomo today... the spirit touching... It makes me a bit nervous, but it will only be the sensing of what the objects can say about themselves... not stepping into the spirit world.

Well, I thought to take advantage of feeling good and decided to move some things around. I looked at Kimbrya's shrine and thought. Yes, yes... it could go into Fyrshka's shrine... a Spirit shrine where the spirit can have company. *smile* I will confirm with Brem before I touch anything on it though. So I went into the Spirit Shrine and began moving Fyrshka's things. I cleared a large corner. Kimbrya's shrine hardly needs that much space... but I felt that I had to for some reason make room... for... something. *shrug*

Well.... well... Meela was VERY upset with all this. Me bending and moving and hauling and all. She was cranky! Her energy was irritable and crabby and down right upset. She was so upset that she started to make me a bit nauseous. When I came up the stairs toward the ritual room Deomo was there. *!!!* "Scar'let... what in the galaxy are you doing?! Meela has been complaining to me for over an hour!" Doh! Taddled on by the unborn. Geez. He mildly... with amusement lectured me about moving about and upsetting our daughter. Then lectured me about moving furniture at all and that I should have called him to do it. *sigh* I am going stir crazy... i NEED to do something... get out or move things before I go MAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home