Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Need Called... I Answered...

Who were these people! Why were they touching me!
~~SNARL~~
The Feral gave me strength. I needed out... NO ONE TOUCHES ME!!! NO ONE!!! I needed... Need called... I needed to go... answer the call...

I made it to my ship. Deomo.... He called. *shiver* But... he was... strange, struggling... like me many days ago. Yes. That was the call of Need. He said he had something ne HAD to tell me. I flew to Endor. I never thought to buff, or dawn my armor. I followed the call through the Force, through... the resonance within me. Feral... hunting him... for a change. Hmm...

I found him lying on the ground struggling against the feral withing him. it stirred the feral in me. I almost thought to slay him there. Especially after he said that Maxell was planning on killing Brem. Slay him... then Maxell... *shakes head* No! Maxell promised. I know Maxell spoke true. Deomo does not know what Maxell and I spoke of yesterday. His news is OLD.

The feral rose, he could no longer hold it at bay and he slew the beasts in the area. The feral called me and I too hunted. But I was too tired. He fought every one that came near me. He stood so close. How close is too close? *panic* I bolted.

Bolted into deadly forest spiders and was poisoned. He was at my heels, battling everything that dared to touch me. Healing me as he could whenever I got knocked flat. He... touched me. The feral stirred. I... wanted? him? No. Fear drove me to run again. Must...must get to a shrine... need the balance it provides... But we never made it. We both woke in the cloning facility. I was so weak. So was he.

He knelt on the ground and I walked over to him. Remembering my words the day before about peace and a gentle touch. I... reached out and touched my fingers to his cheek. He looked so lost it pained me to see him. Then... Something else rose in me. I feared it too. But I had no strength to fight it. It rose and spoke through me to Deomo. Touched him softly, spoke soothingly to him. When it left me I strained to reach for... reach along... but I had no strength even for that.

I wavered and shivered and collapsed. My tai'shan senses... hinting of help to come. Then strong gentle arms lifted me into the safe confines of the cloning facility. Carefully set me on the bench and wrapped a warm cloak about me. Somewhere I heard him whisper:

"I swear to you... no harm will come to you or your temple. Not if i have anything to do with it. I swear."

He knelt by me for so long. Watching me ... helpless he was to help me... His had on my shoulder. He stood then, solemn. Sensing that help was near for me. And walked away... like a ghost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home