Saturday, December 11, 2004

Space... was good for a change

I sensed need... NEED. It shook my being a moment. The scent of the duster.... NEED! It called to me. I raced through the jungle, speeding and weaving, Ferns whipping over me and my swoop. The rush was exhilerating! LAKE! I balked! I thought a second about the feeling of drowning, snarled, and flew across the lake to the... People! Too many people. Too close. Too much. I bolted for the beach again.

Focused calm, like the coolness of Brem's crystal caught my attention. Hope. Things were growing fuzzy in my mind. I wanted to reach out to this calm figure. He stood still, coaxing. The scent of him... the duster I wear. He assured me that we would not be in the outpost long. I followed him, wary, uncertain. But her reached out to me... across an invisible line... through all my walls...

I was on his ship. It seemed familiar somehow. But well decorated. The smell of him was the only smell in this place. The ship moved. A wave of nausea rolled over me as the star swirls and the planet turned. He touched me... briefly and bade me follow him. Then he allowed me to explore. Feral curiosity ruled me. I walked the whole ship, poked into every corner, it all smelled only like him. There were no other energies... No hunts, not stresses... it was like the Force Shrine. I stood on the top deck looking out across the bow of the ship. It was ... quiet here. I could almost hear myself thing. Almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home