Monday, December 13, 2004

***Medical Report***

Medic: Undercover Ops, name undisclosed

Report:
I stopped into the Temple hoping to find Kimbrya there so I an check on her statis and health. Several things in the recent tissue tests have shown some instabilities from the last cloning.

The Temple was shockingly packed. I feared it would come to this. I was assured it would move to a safe place at some point. But my newest finding shocked me more.

Scar'let lay cold and shaking on the main room floor. She was unconscious. Her vitals low. It is disturbing to see Zabrak like this. Humans yes... but Zabrak? What could have pushed her so beyond her limits? She is in quite a state of shock. We took her immediately into our care.

I contacted Kimbrya on the comm to check in on her. She seems fine and I will see her tomorrow. She gave me a contact for if anything should happen to Scar'let. He is Imperial. My records flagged the name. I confirmed with her if that was accurate. She assured me I could trust him. We admitted her in for treatment and some tests. Everytime she stirred conscious, it was like dealing with a rabid gurrcat! We eventually sedated her for a bit.

I will contact these contact names for advise and permission to do further tests. I have not seen such a feral Zabrak in a long time. Long time ago a young Zabrak boy passed through my hand like this. But he was quickly taken in by another Human. This... she is adult and like this. Two medics have been wounded already. She is disoriented and in shock. Treating her is difficult. I need permission for a heavy sedation and indepth blood tests. My superiors are already annoyed with the amount of time I am spending on this.

Kimbrya's father was a good friend... And Kimbrya is now under my watchful medical eye. She begged me to handle this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home