Tuesday, December 14, 2004

***Medical Report***

Medic: Undercover Ops, name undisclosed

Report:
Zabrak are INFURIATING patients!! We managed to get the blood sample and I still await permission to do the tests from her partner. I cannot understand why she has a partner of such a high Imperial command. Although... this may actually be good for me. There are several research documents I need to understand the medical situation at hand... and he may be able to get the clearance.

Well Scar'let, though disoriented managed to fight her way out. I wish I had a psych report on her. She acts like... like such abuses have occurred to her. Like a wounded and frightened animal cornered and ready to kill, not understanding that we are trying to help.

When some coherency came to her she said she needed to go. She was needed. Need called her.

I do not understand.

Doc^&(^&(^&*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home