Monday, December 13, 2004

Poodoo hit the hyperdrive...

SATURDAY NIGHT:

I was sitting listening to news and adverts in Coronet Starport when I got a frantic call to move the Temple or lock the doors and change the sign!

Deomo was coming... *snarl*

Will I never get a karking break!!!

So off I charged to pick up my spare armor to replace the ones I trashed recently and to check on the temple. Oh Gods... it was... empty... packed in boxes and packs.... It was a bit of a shock. I just stood there a moment... stunned. I was then jarred to finish what had to be done. I closed my eyes a sec and sensed the peace still in the temple. I must protect this.

I paid the maintenance on the Temple and changed the name as I locked the doors from strangers. I checked the entry list and... had a feeling I must set Cauil on the entry list. The whispering in the Temple insisted. So I did... against my logical judgement. Then off to safety somewhere...

Met with Brem. Wow... he has really become quite the "tank" his skills far outstip my own in melee. He was to protect me and see me to safety. The stress was high.. the tension higher... I could feel the feral rising again... but more focused.

Then Deomo sliced into my comm frequency... I was so enraged by this. He threatened the lives of those dear to me!!! Coaxed me to come to him. Feral was calling to feral... I was hard pressed. I raged out loud!!! *I think I started and scared Brem a bit... oh gods... I am soooo sorry Brem... it was not for you but for Deomo.*

Strength, compassion, calm, cooling... like the cool soothing blue of the blue carpeted meditation room in the temple... filled my spirit from... from my... my Tai'Shan. Yes. He is with me, helping me balance and stay me.

Then the whispering... I had to do something. They would not understand. I had to try to protect them from the armageddon that Deomo threatened. I ... something in Deomo is the same as in me... the feral. Feral calls to feral. Tai'shan... please trust me in what I am about to do. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home