Monday, December 13, 2004

Betrayal?!? Tai'shan?

SUNDAY MORNING

I arrived in Theed to an upset Tai'shan who did not understand. Deomo right in front of me. My Tai'shan's guard facing off with Deomo as my Tai'shan feared for my life. A truce hanging in the balance and fraying FAST! I dared to reach out and touch Deomo's arm.

The waves of stress, anger, confusion, incomprehension, betrayal.... Rocked me... made me dizzy... I had no energy left to deal. I stepped away... wisked onto a ship and trying to explain what I did and why.

He was angry and scared... Angry at Brem for letting me escape safety and walk into Deomo's presense. I had to though. I could really explain it. He threatened Brem.

HE THREATENED BREM! How could I ever trust him!? *and that bond frays a bit*

I lost it. How could he!?! Brem!!! I tried to reach Brem... but couldn't. He tried to assure me that he did not harm Brem. That he reacted without thought. That he undid the actions before anything happened. I could not hear. I was ... BREM!!! Brem... My love. Are you ok!!??

It was I don't know how long. Brem turned his comm back on to say he was ok. Dizzy, overtaxed...The relief knocking me almost flat.

Brem was talking to Cauil in the Temple. cauil was in the Temple? He was seeking solace. That is what the Temple is for... and why it needs to be protected. I had this vague feeling we needed to go to the Temple. Maxell and Cauil must talk. Brem left to train more. He is training his Force Sensitivity I think. We got there. I exchanged politenesses with Cauil and then sat on the roof to give them some privacy.

I was so nautious. So dizzy... losing focus. The stars spun. Maxell asked to borrow a room to sleep in. I showed him to one and then saw Cauil out of my now empty Temple. The whispering was loud... but I could not make it out. I slept with it buzzing.

I woke no better... in fact worse. I ... what am I doing? The Temple... Empty... Brem? Something dark... Brem?!? I felt suffocated! Falling. Drowning. Darkness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home