Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Let the Rites Begin (Dec. 28, xxx4)

I seem to do this alot lately. Usually I would just go out and "gurr" it alone in some woods of some planet. Today I embark on a journey of self discovery... one that actually I have been quite afraid of. Kimbrya, Brem, Deomo and I met in the Temple. Maxell had to leave and make arrangements. he and Kimbrya were to begin leading us through the Zabrak Rites of passage, something all three of us should ahve attempted as children. Now they were to be more difficult, more challanging, and more... dangerous for up with the Feral demon within us.

Kimbrya taught us about what rites of passage were and explained the general events about these specific rites. Isolation, Ordeals, Reintegration. Ordeals: physical/mental and emotional/spiritual. We were to isolate ourselves first then we'll be taken through the first set of ordeals. Brem and Deomo will do the physical/mental and I will do the emotional/spiritual. I wish I were doing that one later. I had a terrible bad feeling about it. But Kimbrya insisted as I would be necessary to help the others go through the emotional/spiritual... should i survive mine. They both trust me. And so I am needed to challenge that trust.

Kimbrya told us to choose a place to isolate ourselves within the temple. I headed to the Blue Meditation Room. Praying for the peacefulness that the hues in that room offer. We were to be given 30 minutes. We were to think about ourselves and why we were doing these rites.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home