Friday, October 08, 2004

Lead #2: Nyax's Cult Hideout

I don't like being here. The dead keep whispering to me. It is very very creepy. I searched and searched but found nothing except some granades. Then a voice whispered rather clearly to me to check the shelves. I goosebumped. I almost bolted, but that would be very very unZabrak of me. I took a breath and ran through my old training to block things out and bury the wierd things that seem to be a part of me. I went back into the hideout and looked on all the shelves. I found a "Galactic Phrasebook & Travel Guide". I have no idea if any of these are useful. But oh well! My very skeleton felt like it iwas electrically charged. I am too out of practice blocking like this with such intense things trying to reach me. I have to leave! NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home