Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Well... that was exciting!

From the Jawa Trading Post, I had the joice of 2 cities to go to for healing. Mos Espa and Mystic Sands. Both were about 4000m from me. As I want to see the Tuskan Fort, I chose to go to Mystic Sans. The ride was long and painful with my wounds. But certainly bearable... I have been through much worse. And besides... I deserve these ones for my own stupidity.

Eeseefa's comm was on again... but he just wasn't answering. I hope he is safe. I hope he is not upset with me for anything. He was really Blimey's friend and only a business partner to me. I hope he doesn't hold me to blame for Blimey's leaving... although... he would have every right.

In Mystic Sands, the Med Centre was beautiful. It was run by Wookie Women. There was even a fantastic fish tank! Unfortunately... there was no medic there. I had to heal myself with their equipment. Ug. I am SO not the healer type.

OK! Once healed, off I went to the Tuskan Fort. I met some other people there. They informed me that the Tuskans were very tough and deadly. They told me to go away and get buffed and better armor. I had better armor, but would need to be buffed just to get it on. Well, I decided I wanted the damned badge no matter what. SOooo... I flew around thinking... what would be my plan? How would I get in and grab the badge from the hidden pool beneath and not get killed? Then I saw it!! A back door cave exit, in case they neded to flee. Hehehehe... I ran like a firecat through the cave tunnels. WOOHOO!! Tuskans EVERYWHERE! RUN RUN RUN! I ran past them. deep into the heart of the caves. Shots flying everywhere! Snatched the badge off the side of the pool. BLAM! Incapacitated... Got back up... and off I ran again! Out the top into the Fort! Past more Tuskans. Past the shocked folks trying to fight the Tuskans to get to the pool for their badges. WOOHOO! WHAT A RUSH!!! WOW!!!

Off to Mystic Sands to grab the shuttle to Kaitan City, which is close to the Krayt Graveyard POI. Standing at the shuttleposrt, this guy was ... just like my master! FREAK! OFF! FUCK!! I felt so dirty!! Another good reason NO ONE gets close to me!!

When I got to Kaitan, I took a small break to put my head back together after the freak. WHY why must some things STILL shake me!?! ~~sigh~~ Well, the cantina was real quiet. No Blimey, no Eeseefa.

Off to the last POI on Tattooine, well not the last, but the last I was intenting to do on Tattooine. Off to the Krayt Graveyard. Rumor has it that the Krayt dragons are still alive and frequent this area... and if one is lucky, they might find a Dragon Pearl. But... supposedly few had returned alive. Well... I had to see for myself. Sand... bones... ghost stories. BAH! There were no dragons. Got my POI badge for seeing... but that was it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home