Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Grinding Skills

Met up with Blimey again today on Yavin 4. We went to hunt everything in our path to grind our Teras Kasi skills and earn lots of experience. I harvested only when we stopped for a breather. Blimey is extremely focused on this task. I am a bit worried about it. But then again, maybe I shouldn't be. He tackled his learning to be Master Doctor the same way. Unshaking, purely devoted anf focused attention to the task or goal at hand. And only an EMERGENCY would pull his attention away from this. I guess I am very grateful that I even get included in any of this. Sometimes I think he has few friends here, even among his guild.

En route to another group of critters, he tried to lighten the mood with some sillines. I tried to return with a joke. I am not sure if I was successful. He seemed surprised and laughed. I am not always serious... and I do smile sometimes, when there is something funny or when I am happy. Ok... these are not frequent feelings. But they are not rare as to be surprised by it. Are they?

I think he gained more experience on this day than I did as he hits 3 times to every one of my hits. He also has armor to protect him and thus is not taken out as often as I am. Yes, I am STILL fighting without any body armor. Eeseefa has asked me to hunt wooly hides from Yavin for him. I will strive to get 1000 for him and he will make me some padded armor. When he learned that I had no body armor, he said he would make me an Ubese jacket to tide me over till the padded is ready.

Blimey decided to check out a Point Of Interest on the Yavin 4 planetary map. He hoped it was a cave full of critters. We were going to the Temple of Exar Kun. He was very upset with his discovery. It was a huge, abandoned looking temple. But inside... there was a hidden Rebel Alliance base. He hid up on a hill out of sight. I am not Imperial. So... I went inside to look around! I was awarded with a badge of discovry but was then kicked out as the area was considered restricted. Someone explained to me that I needed permission from someone named Mon Mothma in order to enter any further. I wonder who that person is....

I now have 5 discovery badges:
Corellia
- Vreni Island's Theatre
- Bela Vistal's Crystal Fountain

Rori
- Rebel Outpost
- Imperial Encampment

Yavin 4
- Exar Kun's Temple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home