Monday, September 06, 2004

Not so good day...

The house feels all strange without Blimey here... spooky with his empty armor mounted on the wall. Neither Eeseefa nor I want to disturb it. Not till we KNOW he is safe. Consider me superstitious. I did however, pick up the blue padded armor he kept in storage. I wanted to have him close to me while I hunted. It helps me feel safe.

Eeseefa's comm was on today... but he was not responding. I hope he is ok.

I decided to go to Tattooine and get my shades from the bank as I will be trecking all over this hot and sunny planet exploring POI's.

First stop...Ancient Krayt Dragon Skeleton. Wow! Way out in the untouched desert sands.It crested the top of a dune like froth cresting a wave on the ocean. It really did look like an ocean the way the sand lay is watery wind-swept waves. The skeleton was HUGE. All theat could be seen above the sand was most of the skell and the ridges of the spine. WOW.

Next Stop... The remains of an Escape Pod. Why that is a POI I do not know. People on Tattooine must really be Outer Rim and ignorant. It was interesting to see how well preserved it was. This hot dry desert never seems to see any rain.

Next... Ben Kenobi's House. Now that is a legendary name. Obi-wan (Ben) Kenobi... Jedi. There are few Jedi here with the Empire and Sith in control. Rumor is that in other galaxies or universes, more Jedi can be found as the Empire's reach is less powerful. Anyways, the house was encircle by standing stones. I tried to go inside, but some unknown force kept me from entering.

Next... (yes I want to tackle all the POI) The day was great... I was on a roll! The Great Pit of Carkoon...Sarlacc. It was a deep hole in the sands with tentacles reaching up and searching for its next meal. I flew by and grabbed my explore badge. HAHA! The sarlacc errupted and spewed diseased and corrosive substances. Missed me! I flew by 2 more times! HAHA! Missed me again! OK... I stopped teasing the sarlacc. Blimey would have had a fit to see me dancing with death like this.

Instead, I flew off aiming for the Jawa Settlement. I set up camp along the way. CRAP! The sarlacc didn't miss me!! Ug. A delayed effect disease! I tried to sit and relax. I tried to heal myself with my limited knowledge. Dammit... I am really sick... and just getting worse. I didn't realize how used to him and his healing I have become... till now. Ug... Alone and really sick in camp... too far from a med centre. Oh gods... I miss him now. I wish he were here. To heal me... and to reprimand me for my stupidity.

Oh gods... I am not getting better...

All I can do is lay here, clutching Blimey's pendant and praying I do not join the krayt dragon as a skeleton in the sands.

Oh gods......

...... and I never got to tell him........

.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home