Saturday, September 04, 2004

Gone

Blimey is gone now. My the Force be with him.

We talk earlier yesterday. He transfered more than 1 million creds to me. And began the transfer of his affairs, tying up loose ends. I will keep the house in his name to throw off the hunters.

Good thing too. Because later that day, when we were supposed to meet up, I went out to the camp to see if he was there. He wasn't. Instead there were 2 Sith Shadow Outlaws sifting through the remains of the camp. We surprised each other. I didn't even have my armor on! They attacked. I managed to kill one easily then grab the vibroknuckley off my belt to fight the other. He was really tough... and armored. I managed to shrug on my Ubese armor jacket between swings. But I took some damage. I almost died! Thank Gods Blimey had given me some stim-B's. A quick shot of that and I was good to keep fighting. I killed the other soon after. Sith hunters. Sith work for the Empire (or vice versa). They must have been after Blimey. But his comm was off. I was worried. I ran back to the house. He wasn't there either. He was late. He contacted me 10 min later from the campsite. I warned him. And he came to the house.

We were... quiet... for a bit. I noticed he wasn't wearing his mother's necklace. Just as i was going to ask him why... he passed it to me ... and asked me to wear it. I was ... am... still... overcome by the gesture. Honoured. I will NEVER take it off. He explained that the stasis flight is safe only on the cellular level. So, clothes and things... will only rot away over the long journey.

I can be strong. I will show him I am happy for his safe journey and that I have courage and faith. I will not let him know how much I am still terrified for him. Hugs. I ... it will take me a bit to get assustomed to that... at least from him. He even kissed me on the cheek. I froze. Millions of things running through my mind. I am not a frigid woman. Just... I am not ready for that... nor more... not yet. I want to me... but... I just can't convince myself to be.

This was Blimey's last night. So we went where ever he wanted. He asked me if there was anyplace beautiful that had lots of tough things to fight. I said Endor, remembering my first trip there early on in my freedom. We hunted. He explored the POI's. I taught him how to take snapshots with his datapad. I created a monster. He suddenly needed pictures of EVERYTHING! I took a few too.

Once I figure out how to put them up... I will get them onto the journal. I should have taken more throughout my travels. I have onlt one from the 3rd day of my freedom, sitting near a bocatt lair full of bocatts on Tattooine, before I changed my look. And now I have a few of me and Blimey at Ewok Villages. Blimey made me laugh today... lots... as he took pictures.

Gods. I will miss him!

Eeseefa will miss him too. I think Eeseefa is transfering to the same galaxy soon. But he got his DNA mixed up some how. He will be Trandoshen there. Ikes. That will take serious getting used to! I set Eeseefa to admin on the house on Corellia. So he can get things from Blimey's packs. And... have a safe place to crash.

Good Luck Blimey!

I do... really do have a good feeling about this. He will be safe.

REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home