Friday, September 03, 2004

Exploring Corellia

After last night on Lok... I have been feeling very... anti-social. I just need time for me doing solitary in the woods exploring. I traveled to Kor Vella and met a Drall who gave me a waypoint for the Drall Patriots Cave Hideout. That was interesting. I traveled FAR to get to it. It was in the middle of a misty boggy area.

Then I traveled to a Point Of Interest (from now on called POI's) that I spotted on the map. It is the Agrilat Crystal Swamp. THAT was a neat place. VERY foggy and swampy with ntural tall stone fountains pouring out hot bubbling water. I noticed that some of the have geothermal energy collectors on them. Good idea. The crystals grow like plants here, so much so that I THOT they were plants till I got off my bike to take a closer look. I earned a badge of exploration for being here, too!

Blimey got me a gift and told me to go by the house to check it out.THAT was a LOOOONG ride from the Agrilat Swamp. I have to camp twice along the way. No fish this time. I have quite learned my lesson... and destroyed all the fish out of my packs. Allergies are NOT fun experiences. I camped and had hot tea and fruity/nutty flatbread. Mmmmm. The scenery was beutiful and soothing. This is exactly what I needed today.

On my way to the house I stopped in some of the merchant houses nearby. And bought some clothes and a painting and a torch for the house. (I got tired of standing in the dark.)

WOW! Blimey got be awesome Composite armor! And some Stim-B's! I can hunt and train alone! Yippee! I am still missing some pieces, but should meet up with Eeseefa later for them. This must have cost him lots! No wonder he is working like a dog in the starport buffing. I don't know what to say... or how I could possibly repay him.

I cleaned up my packs a bit. Moved some things from my personal carry pack to my house pack. I mounted the Painting... reminds me a bit of the temple I was in as a youth. I hope Blimey doesn't mind. I tried on the new clothes... the skirt matches my blue shirt nicely and the vest gives it a practical feeling. Without the vest... it looks a bit ... fancy. I... feel... kinda pretty. I tried the white bustier (yes, I was daring and bought one... just for the fun of it) and promptly decided to sell it. I... cannot "fill" it nicely. I am too... athletic. I am flat as a damned board! So, I will resell it. With the blue shirt and the vest... I an realizing just how much bare chest shows... I need a necklace or somethig to offset it... so people's eyes are drawn... you know... inappropriately to my very embarrassingly flat bosem. *embarrassed*

That is it. I decided to go see an image designer. Well, only a novice was there. So, I could not get my stats modified or anything else. But she did give me great make-up advice. Blimey said to be a woman... I am taking his advice. And it was... kinda fun... *shy*

I met up with Blimey and Eeseefa in the Coronet Starport. It was unusual for Blimey to do the buffing INSIDE the starport. Anyways, Eeseefa gave me really awesome (great protection stats) Ubese Armor... all white with some black. I tried it on. It looked great! Now I safely have 2 sets of armor for general hunting and fighting and for dealing with really nasty things, like Blimey fights. Thank you Eeseefa!!! AND CONGRATS!!! He made Master Armorsmith.

When I finally got to sit by Blimey, he commented that I looked quite pretty in my blue shirt and skirt and light vest. I blushed to the top of my horns uncontrollably! I also suddently felt naked. I don't quite know why he makes me feel like this... bold and proud and yet incredibly shy at the same time.

I sat by his side and watched him work... for an hour or more. It is very relaxing. I enjoy just sitting and watching him work. Is this how he feels when I catch him just... watching me?

I asked him why he healed and buffed even his enemies.
He said to me,
"Healing knows no boundaries."
Daily, he surprises me and I am honoured to be considered among his friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home