Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Experience on Yavin 4

Blimey invited me out for hunting experience on Yavin 4 again. I was unsure about tackling that without any body armor. So I went to search for a vendor that would have some. FRUSTRATING!!! After being all over Corellia... NOTHING!!! lots of armor... but not body armor... biceps, pants, helms... GRRRRRrrrrrr. What a waste! FINE! I will fight without!

I did however, find a small mouse droid for harvesting. YAY! No more lost harvests because I am too busy fighting. So off I went to Yavin 4. We both need the fighting experience. He also heeds someone to do the harvesting for him.

On the road to our third mission, Blimey asked me an odd question. He asked if I had any children... I am not ready or sure how to answer that... so I didn't. I have buried many things. When we are having a quiet moment camping... then maybe I will think on this and share with him... maybe.

We ran into trouble near the end of our hunt. Black Sun Assassins. We tried to go around them. They are very dangerous. I had heard that their efficincy of dispatching a target or anyone who sees them... is better and quicker than a Sith Lord. Then Blimey called for help on the comm. I came immediately! It was a mis-comm. He accidentally use my channel and not this other person's channel. I was still relatively safe. He was busy fighting one of them. And remarkably holding his own... sorta. But the girl, another doctor, was shot off her bike. So I went to her to help as best I can with my limited skills. Just as she was revived, an assassin snuck up behind us. We ran a bit, tried to get to the city. Blimey killed one. And I reached his side (he was panicking about me being here) three more assassins attacked. They were deadly. We all died. We all cloned. We all took serious damage. Blimey healed us. But it was exhausting. So we traveled back to Coronet to have a drink in the cantina, listen to the uncoordinated musicians and the relatively decent dancers. We lucked out and found some people to train us before getting on the shuttle. In the cantina... we were so exhausted that we both fell asleep there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home