Monday, August 30, 2004

At Blimey's House

I woke and dressed to dispatch the vermin to find that my Ubese armor jacket had fallen apart on me. Damn. I will have to deal with vermin with less armor. But, I will HAVE to invest in another armor jacket or vest (padded or tantel) before I do any more dangerous hunts. I have also decided to wait on getting Master Brawler. I will focus on getting my Master Scout (almost there, need training and need LOTS more survival experience) and getting my Teras Kasi Mastery.

Blimey must have been in the house recently! He must have gotten my email. There were MANY more things in his packs... and a third pack! It looked like choas in those packs. I hope he doesn't kill me. I renamed his packs... and organized their contents.

There are SO many houses around Blimey's that I cannot set up a camp. The vermin are gone... but I suspect they will return. Well, Vynock meat is at least useful for Blimey's meds. I got bored after killing off the vermin. So I walked through the mass amount of houses, passing TONS of vendors. None of them had armor. Damn. However, I did buy a new pack that later I will put in Blimey's house to stor some of my stuff in.

I think... I think I want to learn some medic skills. At least enough to use Stim-B's... for when I am hunting. Because I am not always with Blimey. And if ever he is so injured again and cannot heal himelf... I can at least do something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home