Friday, September 24, 2004

Tuskan Fort Hunt (POI)

After Bordesc got his trophy, we went to the med centre and healed. but forgot to go to the cantina for more healing... ah well. He buffed me and we decided to hunt the Tuskan Fort Badge... and Tuskans in the process. This was lots of challenging fun! We hunted them for nearly 2 hours! I managed to loot lots of creds from the Tuskans. I also got some sword cores (whatever they are used for... guess I will sell them) , Tuskan boots and a Tuskan rifle (I think I will keep those... and mount the rifle on a wall... maybe in the Office. i got the badge in the caves by the pool... and took a picture! Oh... I so need to set up a photo gallery. I found some pictures from one of mybenefactors and I have a bunch I took... I will let folks know as soon as I figure out how to logistically do this. I saw a giant Gong too! I am collecting the pieces to make one. Wow... not I know what it looks like... I really want it! I will have to stop in Radiant Academy and pick up the pieces I saw a vendor there selling.

Bordesc can Res (resurrect) people who have died... so long as not too much time has passed. I didn't know that could be done! Blimey never did that! WOW! I think I will have to have these two guys meet.

After hunting till we got bored of it, we traveled to MosEisley and healed up in the cantina. Eseefa tagged me on the comm. WOW! HE MADE IT TO RADIANT!!! How? When? Blimey will be glad that one of his good friends is here. Eseefa seems well. We are not very close, but he is ok. Friends through association. I think I am closer to Bordesc at this point. (No offence intended to Eseefa!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home