Friday, September 17, 2004

Day 6 in Radiant: Yesterday

I did some more work on my scouting and unarmed skills. I even went out to the houses to get armor and try to tackle tougher creature. I thought about organizing the stuff... But the place... still feels like someone else's... and I am not comfortable with the idea of owning something so locatable.

I contacted Blimey's benefactor, Pahoo, as he was on my list of trusted folks. I let him know what was up with Blimey. He let me know that he was holding 2 things for me. He came out to meet me, helped me fight some zucca boars that swarmed on me, gave me the 2 things... and left. He was fairly stand-off-ish. And that was it.

I was figuring on another long lonely evening of personal training. I decided to go explore the waypoints I got from the criminal. I stopped along the way to the first one to fight and harvest some tougher creatures and learn how to use my armor. Pahoo suggested I use a vibroknuckler... so I was trying that out too. Then I was attacked by some crazy hermits! While trying to fight them off and the creatures... Jakob came through on the comm and asked me to join him in the MosEisley cantina and meet some of his friends. As soon as I killed my attackers, I called up my bike and headed back to MosEisley.

There was a hell of a crowd there!!! I thought it would be like 2 or 3 of his friends... not like 10 of them! I stayed on the outskirts. I was real wary. Pahoo was there and asked some introductory questions, as did some of the others. There were members of 2 other guilds there. Let me see if I can remember the names of who I met... Teague, DocDeath?, Kesa... and many others. The only other guild I remember is HOPE. They were all acting kinda crazy and goofing around. I was very uncomfortable and felt extremely out of place. Pahoo started to announce recruiting for the city they all live in. I wish him luck. His shpeel was good and interesting.... but not interesting enough for me. I just watched everyone. I tried to talk a bit... but... I just wanted to hide in a corner or under a table. I felt like I could trust no one. I almost left when Jakob came aside to talk a bit with me and try to set me at ease. He mentioned that he heard a distinctive sound of a lightsaber... Jedi! We both went outside... with Pahoo (who is also a member of Watchmen) to see if we could find the Jedi. All we found were Valarian Gang members who attacked us. Exhausted, I retired to a quiet corner of the cantina and wished Jakob a good hunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home