Monday, September 20, 2004

POI Hunt is ON!

I Hunted POI badges yesterday on Tattooine, along with critters in my path for experience. I watched Jawas try to kill a mountain squill... the squill walked away... the Jawas didn't. I accidentally flew into a mess of squill watvhing the scene! That was a bit of a chase. They practically followed me to the Darklight Estate!!

At the Darklight Estate, I was not permitted to speak with Huff Darklight, the owner. He supports the Old Republic and now the Rebel Alliance. His guard told me that if I could find Huff's Grandathers gun (somewhere on Naboo) then I would earn Huff's trust. I think I heard someone in a cantina talking about that... hmmm... OH YEAH! Hutts and Moenia! I will try that later after getting the Tattooine POI badges. I am not yet ready to deal with Hutts.

I stopped in a city called Radiant Academy for some training with a trainer... in one-handed combat. I also bought myself a curved sword. I may get a vibroblade if I find one. I thing I really like using this weapon to using my hands and the knuckler...

I explored the old Lars Homestead and started trying to clear out the Evil Hermits when I was attacked by the Desert Demon gang. They are all over the place and seem to be bent on killing me for some reason. Hmmm... maybe I it has something to do with me killing one of their cheifs attacking a kid. Do you think?

The abandoned Escape Pod looked the same in this universe as in the one I cam from.

Now that I KNOW Krayt Dragons exist... if any are as big as the Ancient Krayt Skeleton indicates... HOLY CRUD!!!!! I met a Twi'lek there who was so badly wounded from his on-foot trip to the Sarlacc that I made camp and healed him some. Morally, I could not let him wander the desert any further in that state.

Woohoo... got my Sarlacc POI badge... and didn't get diseased. Then again... I didn't hang about or stupidly taunt the creature. I was awarded a badge for collecting 5 badges! Odd! Never had THAT before.

EEWWW!!!!! I paused by a nest of Bantha and all 4 of them came over and LICKED ME!!!! EEEWWW!!! Bantha slobber... I so need a bath... :(... The sand is sticking to me now too.YUCK!

Ben's House looks the same, too. It also had that force field blocking anyone from entering... no bath for me here. :(

I went to Bestine and bathed there. Then hopped the shuttle to MosEisley. I was going to relax a while in the cantina when I saw Browder. he was among us fighting te krayt dragons the other night. He joined the HOPE guild. He introduced me to Lunalola from the AFK guild. We talked a bit. They is good people.

Jakob tagged me on the comm just as I was about to grab some zzz's in an isolated corner. I knew his comm had been open for about 2 or more hours... but didn't want to bother him. I had a sense that he needed some time alone. And he told me he did when he tagged me. He said a mission went badly and he needed to do a bit of the lone-wolf thing to settle himself. I completely understand. I think I am growing ... at ease... with him. My instincts say I should trust him. But can I? And how much? How far? Why do I get stuck on these doubts? Dammit why won't the past just die and be gone like the dimension I left!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home