Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Setting Up Shop

Well... I now have a vending house, a private storage house and a public crafting house. My benefactors have completely left. I am trying to get a grip on the whole... I own findable buildings, livingspace, and a vendor. I decided to call it all Firecat Trading, as I am not likely to craft things of my own. But I can certainly hock other people's things... and things I collect, along with the ton of things left to me to sell. I will keep my prices very low so the items are easily accessible. Hmmm... guess I need to make the places... look "nice". Geez... How? It will be a busy day, I suspect, as I work on figuring all that out. Blimey will be shocked!

Oh... I guess I should see about getting a heralding droid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home