Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Moving

Damn. I spent a couple hours setting up the vending shop... only to discover a great spot closer to MosEisley... So I spent hours... MOVING!! Then the house terminal and vendor broke and i had to wait for service people to fix them. My new neighbors is an undeclared city for the Guild of Neutrality.

Once all was done, I trudged over to the cantina to sit and listen to the news of folks. I learned that AFK is a guild (Adventurers for Kash), focusing on hunting and crafting for creds, helping each other out and having fun. It is run by Teague. I met him in passing a few times.

Someone noted that I shifted from Corbantis to Radiant dimensions. I must be careful a bit... mine or Blimey's enemies may have been daring enough to take the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home