Sunday, September 19, 2004

DRAGONS!!! Dragons on Tattooine!!!

My day started out... bad... "off". I felt like I was having an identity crisis. It was stupid and annoying. I no longer felt like I had purpose. What was my goal? What am I striving to be... and WHY?! The why is the most difficult to answer. I feel like I am floundering.

I use to love being alone.. cherished the few rare moments when I could escape the idea of being a slave and just curl in a corner and day-dream of what I could do when I esceped for real. Then I really did escape. Free.... Now what? I was alone again. It was fine. I explored, and trained... then I met Blimey... and everything changed. He... socially corrupted me. I am not saying it is a bad thing. But now I have this NEED for intelligent social contact. Gods, I miss him.

Just when I thought I was going to lose my mind, a bunch of Zabrak dragged me hunting Spice Fiends in MosEisley. It passed the time.

Jakob tagged me on the comm and invited me out to see dragons. I scoffed at him a bit... Dragons... haha... what dragons? I met him in Haven and flew through an amazing graveyard full of bones and skeletons of giant lizards, dead dragons... long dead dragons. I snagged a POI badge there. Hmmm... I should go get the other POI badges from this planet. We looked... and looked... and LOOKED for dragons. He assured me they exist. I met some of his friends from the last time I saw them. They did not behave quite so crazy this time. I still felt uncomfortable around them. One of them buffed me... I felt like a dork when I was surprised by the results. It had been so long since the last time I was buffed. I felt even more like a dork when I gawked at the Jedi that was a friend in the group. They must think I am either SOOOOooo stupid or SOOOOoooo naive. Both I think. The night's chill was really getting to me... along with the crowd of people I was uncomfortable with and the inactivity. Just as I was giving up to go to bed, they announced that they found one! Not just one... but THREE!!! THREE DRAGONS!!! Young ones... but real dragons! I saw DRAGONS! And helped kill them, and harvested from them. DRAGONS! AND JEDI! What a night! I really wish Blimey were here. I think he would like Jakob.... and Jakob's friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home