Thursday, September 23, 2004

Hutt Mission for Darklighter

Funny how old habits die hard. I now own living space and yet crash in camps or cantinas. Funny how I feel like an enemy will find me in my house but not in a public location.

Anyways, I decided to show good on my promise to Darklighter that I would get his grandfathers gun back from the smugglers that took it to Naboo. My sources indicate Borvo the Hutt in Moenia. Just to be safe, I wanted to get buffed before going. Blimey is not here to do so... so... I called up Bordesc, the doc who helped me survive sampling toxic waste. He was surprised and honoured that I would contact him for buffing. He charged me 1/2 price after a bit of an argument (I tried to pay him full price). This human has always been friendly and honest. I will give him my business and recommend him.

Moenia is still a foggy swampy place. Naboo is... well still kinda pretty. And the spiders are still DAMN HUGE!!!

Jakob tagged me on the comm. He decided to do the mission with me. Yay... company. I still don't really know why he hangs around me. He too is an honest and friendly human... one I am growing disturbingly comfortable around. We met with Borvo the Hutts guards in the Moenia cantina and helped out with a couple tasks (guiding someone back and assassinating a Corsec undercover snitch), then were sent out to impersonate the Corsec agent on Corellia in Coronet to the Corsec chief to try to retrieve Borvo's money. The Corsec chief gave us a couple of missions to meet people, but these people recognized us as not the agents we claimed to be. We fought, they died. The Corsec Chief thinks Borvo's agents killed these people before we got to them. Hehe. We were given the money for "safe keeping"... and the chief was never the wiser. Returned to Moenia, we gave the money directly to Borvo and then helped him deal with an ex-friend and "fire" an "employee". We were awarded with the gun (an OLD Tuskan King's rifle... must be Huff Darklighter's Grandfather's).

On the trip back to Tattooine, Jakob and I talked about professions (Bounty Hunters, Rangers, fighter professions) but it hasn't really helped me identify what I plan on doing with my life. Along the last shuttle trip, an overt Rebel agent mistook me for someone else and kissed me. I was shocked! I gave him one hell of a piece of my mind. He apologised and explained the confusion... and apologised again. He will be more cautious next time. And I will no longer stand so close to people! It was a violation! Not even Blimey is allowed to kiss me....

Anyways, we went to Darklighter's Estate and gave huff the gun and did a few tasks for him, earning his trust. In thanks, he awarded us with an old polished krayt dragon skull. It is huge! One of the missions was to kill a slaver. Some Hutts are involved in slaving. I must remember this! Huff was kind enough to allow me to use a spare room to rest after hearing of the mission I undertook to ensure I got his gun back. He also strongly suggested to enjoy life a little. Ya... I will, maybe. I mean, I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home