Friday, September 17, 2004

Today in Radiant

Yay! I am back on track with this journal. What a confusing mess it was.

Ok, today I was in NO MOOD to grind skills. i was harrassed by a person cliaming newness but seemed very familiar with things. I advised him and taught him languages I knew... but then he rudely touched me. He hugged me. I advised him of social etiquette. And he seemed upset and left me alone.

I decided to check out those waypoints from the criminal. First I went to the Hutt Hideout. It was a cave with many... ummm... what are they? Um... Gamorreans? They were there and ignored me or grunted at me. I then went to the Rebel Hideout to discover it was a reckage half-buried in the sand with skeletons scattered about. So much for that! Looking on my map, the closest city was Anchorhead. So that is the next city I will explore. It was kinda small. The cloning facility and cantine are not well marked. The cantina and med centre share space... how ODD!! I then found Rebel Mission terminals and a recruiter in the basement. Hmmm... good to know. Ok... it is very hot out... taking a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home