Friday, September 17, 2004

Day 3 in Radiant

I spent this in meditation most of the day. I want to make contact with folks on the list I was given. But... I am... so very nervous about it. Somehow I was more secure talking to people in Corbantis. I knew what to expect. It is different here.

But I must... MUST pass on the message from the priestess to her dear one.

I contacted him. He was terribly upset that she did not tell him herslef. His name is Dolch. He misses her so much. His grief pained me. He seemed so kind and caring and now so lost without her... so sensitive...

It almost melted me to tears!

He understood the cryptic message. Thankfully.

I miss Blimey. It hit me today... just how lonely it is here... how lonely I am. I have been so busy trying to distract myself with everything and training...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home