Friday, September 17, 2004

Day 5 in Radiant

Almost up to today's actual time...

This was also a grinding day. It was real lonely. I put all the things I crafted onto the Bazarre. I hate the over-focus of grinding. I prefer to go out and explore things or sit and observe a group interacting.

I spoke with a criminal and paid him some for the locations of Jabba's hideout and a Rebel base. I will go explore them in a day or two.

I went into the Cantina and watched a guy flirt (or try to) with this girl. They were humans. It was a combination of him flirting and him trying to get her to move into his city. Meanwhile, some Twi'lek was repeated and rudely interrupting and trying to get the guy to duel him. If I were more skilled, I would have dueled him, killed him, and thus shut him up. The guy was not in the mood to duel. He had enough of fighting for the day and just wanted to socialize in peace. After the girl left, I asked him about his guild and city. His name is Jakob. And he is a member of the Watchmen BountyHunters Guild. He had an interesting bio. We later sat in a less busy section of the cantina and just talked. It was nice to have a normal conversation with a living being. I got a good trustworthy feeling off of him. How well can I trust my instincts here? Is he trustworthy? He was kind, and respectable. He even switched to speaking my own tongue out of respect for me. He was the kindest human I had ever met. He sent me an email later to explain the guild more and the city, as well as give me the waypoint for the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home