Friday, September 17, 2004

Backtrack to Day 1 in Radiant

I woke... confused... not recognizing myself and having things explained to me. My benefactors here (and I will get to them in a minute) ensured I had the best doctors and had claimed my belongsings to keep them safe. OH GODS... the Pendant I thought. They must have it. I was given a brief orientation and sent out with a damned helper droid into MosEisley, Tattooine. Wow... I had a lot of re-evaluating to do. Coming here cost me all my skills and learned knowledge. They had to do major reconstruction from the last DNA signature they had of me... which was long ago before the Image Designers. I didn't even have a datapad journal. The droid was capable of email messages. I came here through a small and dangerous tear in the time-space continuum... so went back in real time by about a week. Therefore... it would be almost 4 weeks, not 3 before Blimey would arrive. I hope nothing else went wrong and he gets here safe. I ensured his safety as far as I was able.

So, the emails I got on arrival were from my two benefactors here. A priestess of the order I used to be in was going to pass from this existance and has left me all her belongings and funds. She gave me a list of waypoints and a list of some trusted contacts, some of whom are holding some of her/my items. She also asked me to pass on some very cryptic messages to someone dear to her... someone she could not find to say goodbye to. My other benefactor is a smuggler who is retiring and leaving me some houses and his vendor and banked for me more than 700k credits. He told me to train in artisan and obtain my business 3 to have the vendor. He too left me many things. He also advised me that some things in the vending house are for some of the people on my contacts list.

I followed the first waypoint named Grakal's Bikes & Power-ups. I arrived to a locked house with a note to go next door. So I did, and bought myself a speederbike. Grakal's is amazing. He has speeders and swoops and cheap cars for 10k each! I will have to recommend him! When I arrived a the houses... wow... there was so much stuff! It was all stuffed in packs and containers. Two houses were put into my name. the third he would pass to me as soon as I get the business training. Holy Stars! Where do I begin? I have never really and whole owned this much stuff. And I feel real wierd about it. There is WAY more here than when Blimey left me his things. Blimey! His pendant was here! That I put on right away. I also grabbed the good datapad. I claimed a couple bits of clothing (black skirt, armored Ubese boots, black short top, and two bracelets) and a backpack, as well as some supplies to make traps and things (hides, bones, chemicals, minerals, metals, and organic materials).

I wonder if Blimey will recognize me?

I left behind the armor and weapons and things... not sure how to tackle them... . I am just not ready for this! I need some time to sort my head out and figure out what I am going to do.

I started by adjusting my bio. Then returning to MosEisley to find some trainers and pick p novice skills in Scout, Brawler, Medic... and I guess Artisan now too. I have a lot of work ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home