Sunday, August 29, 2004

Naboo-2: Moenia

This is a city for the slightly criminal element of Naboo. It is shrouded in green mist and fog so thick it is like soup. It is built on the relatively firm bits of land in the middle of a swamp. Great place to hide if you need to. Blimey and I have started out here to go to the Narglatch caves. We had gotten caught in the crossfire of an Imperial vs Gungan battle, but escaped unscathed. Well, they were too busy killing each other to care about us. Later I camped alone and Blimey continued hunting.

When I finally got back to Moenia, I found some people nice enough to train me in Trapping and Unarmed Combat. The disturbing news I had heard the other day about the Imperials and slaving still weighed haevy on my thoughts, so... I decided to go to Rori and check out BOTH the Imperial and the Rebel bases there. To see with my own eyes what they do and why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home