Saturday, August 28, 2004

Naboo-1

Came to Naboo to see Eeseefa's and meet up with Blimey for more hunting. On my way, I saw a jedi padawan! He was "dueling for fun" with people in the starport. It was an impressive display!

I camped and made traps and ... talked... jst sat and talked with Blimey. I asked him about his necklace. He told me a very personal story. I see him now in a very different light. Although I am not sure I am completely comfortable with his choice to be Imperial. He is a good person, despite the terrible things I hear of Imperial activities.

Mind you, I have not heard much about the Rebel Alliance. I know they are struggling to fight against the Imperial Opression. A Rebel contacted me over the comm and told me about how the Imperials advocate and are even involved in the slave trade. This is very disturbing, and I could not get a satisfactory answer out of Blimey over it.

He is going on a Secret Mission ... maybe from the Emperor. I hope it has nothing to do with the terrible news I recently heard. The Imperials have done some good things, but also do many bad things. I will never be Imperial. But I do not think I would dare affiliate with the Rebel Alliance either. If I did... what would happen to mu relationship with Blimey?

At the moment, I think I would dare say that we are... friends, even though he know little about me. If he asked, would I share my history? Dare I be that intimate? I trust him. I trust him a lot. He is a good doctor and the only one I trust to touch me to heal me. But to know what is below the surface.... Why I do not ever get... close... Can I dare to risk that again? Dare I risk myself? Dare i risk him? Well, that is a bridge I will think about crossing when I reach it. I have buried much, including recent events. I am not sure about thinking on them again. And how much can I really trust him with his association to the Empire?

On a different note, We hunted at the Narglatch Caves. It was awesome and challenging and we earned great experience. I am now ready for some training!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home