Sunday, August 29, 2004

Secret Mission Gone Bad

I tagged Blimey on the comm during his secret mission. Not really wanting to interrupt, just wanting to know he was still alive. I was not prepared for the response...

I could hear his strength waning over the comm. He was hurt. BADLY! My breath caught... and my heart pounded. Why didn't I warn him! I should have warnde him! It was my fault. I KNEW something would go wrong... but was afraid he would not have listened, especially afetr the earlier exchange about Imperial activity.

He would not tell me where he was. He did not want me involved, it was too dangerous. TOO DANGEROUS!!??!! I was nearly tortured and nearly eaten alive. Dangerous! I don't care! I would have gone anywhere to help him. Faced any danger. Being stuck in Theed wondering where he was... I was helpless. The fear I felt for him was greater than any fear I have ever had, even for myself. I cannot even begin to compare. I cannot even begin to understand what I was feeling or why. How I do feel and why. I kept him talking on the comm, encouraging him to reach Theed. Ensuring him that I would be right here waiting for him. On my word, by his side. "Honour is the Law... love is the Bond." Almost everyone he was with were dead. Eeseefa was with him. They were seperated. I managed to contact Eeseefa, who had escaped to Moenia... also badly wounded.

When Blimey fell off the shuttle at Theed, I could have died for him. He lay there struggling to breathe, bleeding, armour destroyed, wounded so badly that the soaked bandaging was barely holding him together. It was a strange feeling that took over me. I felt... incredibly focused. I helped him up. and got him to the Cantina for some healing. He has incredible inner strength. He sat a moment to collect his thoughts and then Burst Ran to the cantina. I never left his side. And never will. But I also felt... helpless. I knew nothing of healing. and he could not heal himself in this state. this anxiety and fear ... cut deeper than any rape experience, and any torture, and any thing any slaver or hunter had done to me. Those were physical, mental... this... cut emotionally and ... spiritually... on a level I cannot begin to address. I was afraid to lose him as I had ... had lost others...

Honour is the Law...
Love is the Bond...

My spiritual vows have been echoing in my heart. What does this mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home