Monday, August 16, 2004

What is THAT!?!

I managed to grab my datapad and a commlink and some clothes as I took an opportunity of confusion as my advantage. Supposedly my belongings are in locked in a Bank account on Tattooine. But I... I am nor sure where I am. The bounty Hunters were... not gentle. I ... cannot speak of what they have done....
They were about to deliver me to my Master (old or new I don't know). There were giant lizards when I slipped out the tent flap. The hot desert is VERY rocky.

I tried to contact Blimey... but I am getting only static.

Crap... More hunters... they know I have escaped. OH MY GODS... they are Zabrak. The faces of these Hunters... are Zabrak...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the journal of Dr. Blimey Onion:

I dont know how she did it but Scar'let escaped her captors. When I found her at the Starport in Mos Eisley she was beat up so bad it took all of my medical expertise to bring her back to health. I stammer to think what would have happened had she have stayed in this condition any longer than a day. She is very resilient. Her internal strength is remarkable. She carries with her much resolve. I can not predict the future but one thing is certian, she will do well in what ever she tries.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home