Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Bravery & Stupidity

Well, When I got up today and stepped outside of Blimey's house there were Rebels with generators and harvesters to the left a severe infestation of gubbers to the right and dead ahead were a band of thieves and smugglers. The thieves and smugglers were more interested in the Rebels so I left that to each other. I went to take care of the gubber infestation. Damn were they really rooted in! It took me almost 2 hours. I got a lot of experience at it though. So when I dropped into town to see Blimy in the Med Centre for healing I was ready for some training. I got training from someone in front of the starport. Got my healing... but Blimey had another job to run to. So I decided to check out the salon. Hmmm... a new look... well the Force was not with me at this time. The designer was barely a novice and the others were too busy for me. As I stepped out, I ran headlong into the man hunting me! We just stood and stared at each other for a moment. "So... do I be brave and beat the crap out of him and then get knocked flat and dragged back into slavery? That would be really stupid. I ought to run." Those were my instant thoughts. Well I was brave and stupid... a bit. I surprised him with my fighting skills and a well placed knee. He never thought or expected me to be able to fight, especially with me not in armor at the time. As he hit the ground... I RAN! Coronet is a big and busy city, thankfully. I lost him in the crowd of the cantina and then used my skills and natural colour to drop and hide in the bushes of a garder. He passed me by. But that was WAY TOO CLOSE!!! I want to head back yo the safety of the house, but if I move... he will certainly find me. I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THAT LIFE... NEVER!!! DAMMIT!

*never... if it kills me...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home