Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Captured! Afraid! Ashamed...

I am Zabrak. I am FREE. I am a fighter. I should not be afraid!!!

My ex-master's Bounty hunter caught me. I was cornered in Kor Vella. He was not alone. Another one hit me hard with ... I don't know what. I woke here... wherever here is. I have no pack, not weapons, no creds, no armor. Just me skirt and my shirt... and my datapad. I am hoping it is working, as it looks a bit dinged up.

I can taste blood in my mouth. I am sore. I don't want to even look at the bruises.

I am in a small metal cell. I think I am on a ship... but maybe not. Why didn't the Imperial troopers stop them? They were right there watching!

I can hear them... they are speaking Basic. They are going to take my datapad away... and everything else...

I was captured.
I shouldn't be afriad... but I am.
What will they do to me? Will they locate the new friends I made and hurt them too?
I am ashamed of my fear...

I WANT MY FREEDOM BACK!!! IF IT KILLS ME!!!

...and Blimey comes to mind...

Crap they are here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today has been a terrible day. I have taken a leave of absence, my professor and mentor has given me what little credits he could spare to aid in the search of a dear friend. I am now in pursuit of the bounty hunters that have captured Scar'let. My resources are limited, so I asked around at the hospital and found two willing helpers. Both are novices but their skills should help. One is a Ranger, the other a Bounty Hunter. I am hoping they can lead me close enough to her. If I can get to her location I can call an assist from my guild. They will come. They may not help much with my training, but they will come for blood. They are a blood thirsty group and enjoy hunting rebels down in the middle of the street. It will not matter to them to kill a few bounty hunters or slavers.
It has been almost 28hrs now since my last garbled transmission from Scar'let, and I fear for every passing moment that she may be closer to death under the man she hated the most. I am hopeful though that we can intercept before they can deliver her to him.
These captors of hers are quite good at their business. We have jumped to two different systems, Dathomir and then to the harsh forests of Yavin 4 only to find their tracks leading to dead ends. My Ranger friend is very good, but he knows they are covering well. My friend the Bounty Hunter has been using his interplanetary and planet search droids to get general locations. I hope she never finds out but I secretly took a DNA sample from her when she was sleeping the night we stayed at my house. I new that I may need the Bio-signature from it some day to confirm her where abouts to help, or sadly to recover her remains. I just never expected it to happen so soon. I am glad I did as it turns out it is key to using the search droids.
From the journals of Dr. Blimey Onion:

We are very tired and have had a grueling time with many hours of marching and space travel with little food. My friends are stoic, and I will honor them always. They smile even though they are exhausted. And are quick to make a joke to lighten this grave mission before us. They are good men.
Where are you Scar'let? I wonder if she knows I am looking? Do not lose hope my friend. I must rest. The next space jump will take us 20 min. and I need to sleep while I can.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home