Sunday, August 08, 2004

Coronet - 1

Last time i was at Coronet, I was a slave. I was not permitted to lift my eyes. Blimey invited me to visit him in the Med centre there. I cashed in all my funds and went. Why? I did so without a second thought. Why? (*still me meditations reveal nothing to me on him.) Well, This time, I looked up! And wow! I stood still for so long it annoyed people. I was awed at the sight of the matropolis and the tall buildings! Wow... If only my comm wasn't acting up...

I was so exausted from the previous night's hunting. So I just sat and watched Blimey work. It was relaxing. He became frustrated at one point when another doctor would not give him a chance to practice. So I offered to duel him as I knew he would knock me flat... but then he could practice healing me. Did I just agree to that!?! I guess I do trust him. But we hardly know each other. How can I trust him? It is just... a feeling... Sounds silly. Afterwards I crafted some traps to try hunting on this planet (later). I also explored the map and discovered a "salon" in the city. What was that? So I went to see. It was a tent. Inside I found a Zabrak, Ayrizale, who is a master Image Designer. We talked a bit. She can change a persons looks and body. She refined my form slightly for free. I was honored. I have been discovering so many Zabrak around these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home