Monday, August 09, 2004

Coronet - 4 - then left

GRUMBLE!!

I waterlogged both my bikes trying to take them across the sea to Vreni Island and got stuck swimming the rest of the way. I was SOAKED and irritable. Good think I still remembered how to swim. And good thing that my recent training meant I had the stamina for a long swim, despite the wounds left by the disease I had yesterday. Thankfully the beach has soft sand where I dried off and cleared the water from the bikes.

Vreni Island was... quiet as a ghost town. A few locals and Corsec officers roamed ... but very few. Saw the Outside Grand Theatre POI. Interesting. Although how anyone can be heard over the fountain there I do not know. Grabbed a shuttle this time and left.

Bela Vistal was my next stop. It to was quiet. However, Corsec officers raomed about lots. They seemed to make up the majority of the population. So, I guess criminals avoid this place! The Crystal Fountain POI in Bela Vistal was not anything exciting. Grabbed a shuttle back to Coronet.

Coronet was kind of quiet except in the starport. Someone was kind enough to train my unarmed skills for free there.

NEWS: Dathomir Avian Meat is the top meat for making buffs at the moment and is selling for 177cpu!

DAMN!! I wish I had enough money to travel there! I would hunt for that!

Instead I stood in the rain waiting for the starship back to tattooine. Good thing too. One of my masters minions was tailing me! I got on the shuttle and it left just as he came into the starport. back on Tattooine, I crashed in the med centre to rest and heal. I wonder if Blimey's rounds will bring him here again. I hope I have lost the guy hunting me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home