Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Bounty Hunters

I met up with Malak again last night to go hunting. He has really worked hard on his skills, it really shows. We traveled from MosEisley to Southern Frontier doing missions. That was a ghost town. After checking my datapad and the map, I discovered a tip and some potential news about Anchorhead. So that was our next stop. It was quite busy for a small town. Many locals about. The tip was to check out the man in the pit. So I did. He asked me to take a mission against a Bounty Hunter that was after him. This was an opportunity to see what they are like... to face one. Rhalia was her name and she was VERY tough... much tougher than we thought. After killing her (and dying and cloning ourselves) she too cloned and we faced her again... with little better success. She did not come back to us this time.the man in the pit then gave us Bantha dolls. We saved a few to sell and kept a few as souvenirs. (One I will give as a gift to Blimey for all he has done for me.) He also asked us to deliver one to some monks, which we did and were gifted with a shellfish harvesting tool schematic. I will have to bring this to someone with engineering training to make.

While in Anchorhead, I checked ot the other tips I overheard and confirmed them. They are regarding the Imperial/Rebel factions... but that info will cost you. I was then spotted by the Bounty Hunter sent after me by my ex-master. DAMN. I was sure he would not follow me to Tattooine. So Malak and I hopped a shuttle to Bestine. On the way to do some missions out of Bestine, I saw a museum. We also saw jedi! JEDI!!! They were overtly Rebel... JEDI!!! They are actually REAL!! I saw them with my own eyes. But they were on the run for their own mission and I did not get to talk to them.

Blimey now has many harvesters for his med supplies. But still needs a few more. He asked if we could meet up at his house so he can transfer ownership to me to free up his systems to allow him to have another harvester or two. I was very leary. If I lay roots, I can be found. I will have to face off my Master again soon I think... but I am just not skilled enough to tackle it. Well worried i would get discovered in Bestine and not wanting young Malek in any further danger, I grabbed a starship to Blimey's house (no amount of money will convince me to divulge its exact location).

Blimey saw another Image Designer... I think he is becoming an addict... hehe... He RAELLY looks different. Good... but different. Hmmm... that gives me an idea... maybe if I change my look, I will be able to shake the hunter on my tail? I will meditate on this possibility. I hid in Blimey's very empty house. He set the security system on it as he arrived and showed me how to use it. I am safe while in here. I just can't stay here exclusively. The house is empty. Tho, this emptiness was... relaxing. Very relaxing. Blimey managed to make me smile... I can't even remember over what. And he gave me a skirt. He wanted to wear it... but couldn't. It just was not designed unisexually. He looks good in skirts and informed me that he is comfortable in his manhood that a skirt will not interfere with it. Anyways, he gave me the skirt. It is all black and look decent on me. I had not worn a skirt since I was a slave. But this skirt was not the flimsy kind of stuff I was forced to wear. It was a full length and very heavey leather-belted black skirt. Thank you Blimey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home