Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Too Close...

Met up with Blimey today and brought him some much needed Herbivore Meat for his medical supplies.

I visited the Image Designer and had some subtle changes made... hope it throws off the bounty hunters.

Went to Kor Vella to check out a set of caves marked as POI on my Corellia map. There were many Imperials roaming the city... and several people trying to kill them! I didn't stick around to find out more. The caves were fascinating, fun fighting... painful... but FUN! When I got back to the Blimey's Med Centre, he healed me. Odd how I feel somewhat safe around him. He is a good and reliable business partner. Should I be wary of this "safe" feeling?

I shoved the thoughts to the back of my mind and followed him to talus where he showed me his new harvesters. Talus reminds me much about Corellia. Well... it rains more on Talus and it has GIANT MUSHROOMS!! Oh, Micro Flora Farms are cute... they contain baby plants inside. I had never seen one before! (so give me a break...) I hope no hunters followed me to Talus. If I even get a sense of one near I would have split from Blimey without a second thought. they are very tough and I do not think either of us, even together, could beat one at the moment. And, I do not want to see him hurt or killed, especially on my account!

Hmm... I tink I am... getting too close with Blimey... too comfortable... I... I want to know more about him. (I dared to ask him about his necklace which he ALWAYS wears, sentimental he said, I left it at that, in case he thinks I am... too interested in him.) I shouldn't be. I... I am dropping this train of writing... AARRGGGHHH~~~

I will go kill stuff... that will get this out of my system... I HOPE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home