Thursday, August 19, 2004

Simple Day

I am starting to get back into the swing of things. My spiritual mentor once told me that when a tragic event stops you from doing something, you MUST immediately get back into doing it the moment you are physically able to, otherwise fear and other negative/dark forces set in and you will never be able to pick yourself up again.

So, I am back at the grind doing missions and working on building my skills. Only, I am doing so alone. I just cannot seem to get involved with too many people. No crowds... just cannot take that, couldn't take it much before, but really can't now. I wanted to contact some of the few people I had hunted with before... but... well, I hunted alone.

Today, just as I started two missions, Blimey called out for help over the comm! I dropped my missions with quick apologies and dashed for the Mos Eisley Starport. As i got on the shuttle, he informed me that he just barely managed to defeat them. Them being some gang that decided that the front of his house was the best place to set up operation and took offence to him going home. Well, thank the gods he is alright. My heart pounded so hard. When I got to Corellia, we went on a good old fashioned hunt. He needs herbivore meat to make buffs.

Hey... he made Master Doctor last night! I am so proud of him. I hope I can make Master Scout by next week. I hope his guild is equally proud as they demended he do this. he enjoys the hunt so much... I can see that fire light up in his eyes when we hunt together, but I can also see how much of an incredible doctor he really is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home