Friday, August 06, 2004

Blimey

We crossed paths again today! My meditations have revealed nothing at this time. Maybe it is a test of trust? I wish I knew...

We went hunting today... hunting slavers... it was good.

I got killed by Rock Beetles. Warning, the bugs swarm on you. And had to save Blimey's ass from a giant nasty rat. That was a close call for me too. I led the rat away some distance and got it lost, then returned to his side. He lived. I cannot heal, he is the healer. Strange to see a fighter in that role.

Strange how my aspirations have changed. When I was young, all I ever wanted to be was a healer. Not now. I am a hunter.

When I returned to the med centre (like it was a base of operations... feels that way), I met up with Eeseefra, a friend of Blimey's, who will be making Ubese armor for me. I traded him my 370 units of Endor wooly hide. He will trade me the armor as soon as he has it made. He also informed me that Banthas give wooly hide here, but the leather is becoming more available.

I will rest in the med centre a while. Back at the hunt later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home