Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Can't help Deomo...

Last night I stirred. I had a little strength. I wanted to be up. I wanted to see Meela in the incubation unit. I wanted to see Deomo. I wanted to see Max... and be held by him. But I did not have that much strength.

There were conversations going on around me. I could only catch snippits ... and can hardly recall even the questions Max was asking me.

Deomo. He is out of time. *stressed* He took my hand when I begged to hold him. As he came closer... my gods... the pendant is changing him. If I close my eyes, though, I can still feel... it is Deomo in spirit, not some evil infiltrating spirit. He and I no longer have a connection of Tai'shan. It served a purpose... but what purpose? To ignite this pendant? To ferret out an evil spirit gone awol from the council of shadow ancestors? To inspire Deomo to a sense of self-worth worthy of one day leading a tribe of his own? To bring into this world a girl so strong with the feral she might not live a sentient life?

Yes. I heard Dr. Nahreen say it. When will become of our, Deomo's and mine, our daughter?

What will become of Deomo? I have not the stregth nor does he have the time to learn the last lessons. I asked Max to relay to Deomo some tips. But did I finish what I had to say? My strength wanes so quickly... Max by my side, anchoring me to life, shining with strength and love... as the darkness overcame me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home