Thursday, March 10, 2005

Alert... somewhat

Yesterday was a bit of a better day. Maybe I am healing. I feel like a pin-cushion... stim shots, IV fluids, more stim shots. Med shots, too. But I seem to be healing. I apparently lost alot of blood and it is slow to regenerate. Otherwise, the surgery incision is healing well. I feel like I have more energy, as in I can stay alert somewhat for much longer.

*smile*

And talk with Max. Just talk. He was telling me the news. The Galactic Civil War has escalated. It is a good thing I put my papers in to be on On Leave status.

Lothar arrived... I am not sure I know him. He seemed familiar. He approached Meela's unit and looked at it and then Max and Dr. Narheen provided him with DNA sample of Deomo. Something about a promise Max made to Deomo should Deo... fail.... *anxiety*

I did not have enough energy to be up though. Max took care to sponge bathe me and Dr. Narheen placed another bacta-bandage on me. If I keep imroving, I may be up and about in a few days.

I must remember to speak to Dr. Narheen and ask about the future... my future chances... of having another child. Can I? Or is this all that will happen again? Will this surgery cause me to never have children again? What if Max and I.... I need to speak with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home