Tuesday, February 01, 2005

**dream**

I walked out the temple door to see Deomo and a young woman who seemed so very familiar pulling on armor. *pride* "We are clearing the path for this evening's ritual and festival. We don't need the critters, nor the mokks, interfering this evening." I kissed Deomo and he gave me the smallest smile as his hand brushed my cheek. Then Deomo strode out strong and sure with the young girl eager to help him. Who is she? Why is she so familiar?

Max stepped out to see them go. He slid up behind me, wrapping his arm about my waist and lightly rubbed my slightly swollen belly. "They will be fine. Come, we need to get ready." I turned my head to see love in his eyes... those deep blue eyes. I took his hand and we went back inside the temple to set up and go over our plans for the evening.

The rest is fuzzy... This is the dream I so want as real... In my heart this is what I want. *sad* I ... do not think I will though. Fate just does not seem to really favor me. Did I wake? *humming* No... I haven't. *darkness*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home