Thursday, February 10, 2005

Do not disturb... *smile*

This morning I woke uncertain of where I was. I had been so... "housebound" at the temple that it took me several minutes to realize I was in Max's hendola home and why. It was still very early. Max was still alseep. curled around behind me with me enfolded in his arms. I could feel his breath and bearn on the back of my neck. And I couls feel his short hair at his brow tickle me a little between two horns on my head. We were nestled so cozy. *smile* In the darkenss of predawn... I quietly lifted one of his hands to my face and kissed his palm. He stirred slightly then tightened his embrace a moment before he was lost to full sleep once again. I doubt he consciously ever noticed. *smile* I will sleep some more I think. This is way too comfortable... way to precious a moment... to disturb.

*taishan*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home